Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beautifull WAR Link Chequer, but I have a problem
#1
Hi community, Im using firefox 71.0 (64-bit) and Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I manage to work with Violentmonkey on firefox, with Tampermonkey and Greasemonkey didnt work

Now, the script is working but only with all filehosters selected, if I sleect 2, for example Mega and Mediafire the script stop working, simply do nothing. To make it work I need to select all filehisters, but that is something that I dont want because my foum (wich is a vbulletin forum) start to make it slower because of that much processing running, so I need to select 3 or 4 but like I say its not working when you select just a few

Also when Im am opening several pagaes I am getting data base error, must be the same issue, too much process running in my forum

And finally, when all this happens I am getting disconnected from my forum, I mean the script logged me off all the time


If I could just make it work with 3 or 4 filehosters I know this issue must be solved, I already did it but like I say is not working when you select just a few



I have a lot of mega dead links from my users, and the only way I can fix this mess is with WAR Link Checker, I really hope some one can help me



Any help will be appreciated


Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beautifull WAR Link Chequer, but I have a problem - by fernandofg - 12-21-2019, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)