Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
He's here, finally! {A problem btwn v1.6.6.9 and 1.6.7.0}
#1
Exclamation 
Hello mental! Aza from GF, finally signing onto your site ; although I've been a stalker for {yikes!} 10 years!

First-up, I've been using your script for nearly {can we believe it} 10 years, and it is fabulous. Before that, I was using other file-checker scripts-- you remember those fast&furious days; when finally yours became the de facto script to go to.

Thank you very much for all the contributions you've made to other and this script, and maintaining it thru-out all this time.

Okay... this problem certainly must be simple: something happened between v1.6.6.9 and v1.6.7.0 where the newest doesn't run: no status appears on a page, and no options/config menu appears in the script managers.

I looked at the diff of the versions and I don't see anything out of whack (but I'm not a developer), but I'm sure you'll catch what's missing/in error quickly.

I used this link as a test page: http://usa.x10host.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=547

I'm using-- 
Firefox 115ESR with Tampermonkey 5.1.0
and
rotyam1's version of Firefox {yes, I'm a bad boy, enough of that, let's move on!} with Greasemonkey 3.11
Reply


Messages In This Thread
He's here, finally! {A problem btwn v1.6.6.9 and 1.6.7.0} - by Azazello - 03-23-2024, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)