Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Add host ?
#5
I just noticed the new Progressbox Settings at the bottom of the Settings tag.

Unfortunately, I could not get it to work.
I tried to put 50 in the Horizontal positioning box, but nothing happened
I tried 50% in the box & it didn't work either.

I also noted that when I went back to the Progressbox Settings after checking to see if it worked, I saw the 50 (or 50%) I entered were gone.
The setting is not being remembered.


If I am doing something wrong, please let me know what I need to do.


Thank you very much for your assistance !
Lynx560


PS: If you feel this should be moved to its own thread, please feel free to do so. Could you leave a redirect if you do ? TY
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 10-19-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 10-19-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 10-20-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 10-20-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 11-04-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 11-04-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 11-04-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 11-13-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 11-14-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 11-14-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Add host ? - by Lynx560 - 11-14-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 11-14-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Add host ? - by miss_p1nky - 03-30-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 03-30-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Add host ? - by miss_p1nky - 04-03-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Add host ? - by h1CA - 06-05-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: Add host ? - by mental - 06-05-2017, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)